Ban appeal

Were you banned? You can appeal it here!
YoucannotcheatonVAC
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Csgo_Equals_Life

Ban appeal

Post by YoucannotcheatonVAC » 9 months ago

In-game Name:
Csgo_Equals_Life
Punishment:

XRay/Walls
Punished by:
Unknown, Rijam probably

Why we should accept your appeal:

To whoever this may concern,

I don't mean to be harsh, but you are indeed oppressing players with a decent game sense and any sort of aim. I do understand that most or none of you play cs, but most of your maps are based on cs. So expect some people to have some map knowledge and wallbangs (I am a Distinguished Master Guardian in csgo, and if you don't know what that means, there is always Google). To be honest, I myself is also quite surprised at some kills I got. I understand that people are going to say that I am bragging about that I am good, and yes ryanmoneyman this goes out for you. Yes, I did say I am good, and now I am emphasizing on the point. I may not be the best but I certainly do have some skill. Yes, I do understand that I may seem suspicious, but I don't understand, why and how it is necessary to punish a good player.

If you don't understand, I can take it as that you can't handle players with skill that come in and want to have fun (yes I guess this is technically smurfing, but does that matter? Is that bannable?).

I had a ban before and wanted to tell you these, but ever since the whole server thinks I am hacking makes me want to say this now.

However, I do understand this is YOUR server, and you do have the authority to ban anyone you do not like. I, above all, do respect your opinion, but think carefully, is a sufficiently knowledgeable player have to be framed to have hacks.

Is this really a justified ban? I myself do not think so, but this is the decision of staff. With all due respect, I would like all staff to discuss this matter and at least talk about it. I really do not care about the conclusion you all come to, but I would like to see the staff do something for the players.

Ah yes, right now, I will give you a step by step rebuttal to all of the suspicious part of the video evidence that ryanmoneyman has posted.
0:18, his awp was sticking past the wall so I fired.
1:34, peekers advantage and he was sitting there like a sitting duck.
2:56, I was running straight, and then checked all the corners and saw the awp first then proceeded to noscope him. Walling would mean I would prescope him before peeking.

Sincerely,
Csgo_Equals_Life.

btw 3:15 in his video was weird, I hit him so many times through a metal bar and he took no damage :/
Valve, please fix
*reference to 3kilksphilip

P.S. If you don't believe that I am distinguished master guardian in csgo, please ask and I will gladly send you a screenshot for proof or you could add me on csgo to check.

awesomepetie35
MC Username: awesomepetie35
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 52 times

Post by awesomepetie35 » 9 months ago

Locking the thread so no one can post salt on this thread, staff ARE considering this appeal.
I"M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Breaks » 9 months ago

YoucannotcheatonVAC wrote:
9 months ago
0:18, his awp was sticking past the wall so I fired.
Not completely sure about this, however he was looking directly at the wall which could mean that his player model moved so you couldn't see his AWP slightly sticking out, however once again I'm not completely sure about this and you might have seen it before his player model fixed.

-----

[Timestamp: 0:32]

The first/second shot you hit in the video were okay, but he started moving backwards (not sitting there like a duck) and you followed him even if you couldn't see him through the wall; very suspicious behavior. This would be the "deal breaker timestamp" at this point because all of these other timestamps seem controversial and this timestamp is one of those that you can say you're positively hacking.
9 months ago
1:34, peekers advantage and he was sitting there like a sitting duck.
Peeker's Advantage doesn't necessarily exist that much in Minecraft, but I'll assume it does here. You might have seen his arm, however it does seem like you weren't even at a proper angle to see it.
9 months ago
2:56, I was running straight, and then checked all the corners and saw the awp first then proceeded to noscope him. Walling would mean I would prescope him before peeking.
Check this timestamp again. He wasn't holding an AWP in his hand when you came around the corner, so it would've been next to impossible to see him without checking the room entirely or going to the other side of the room and looking back at him. This is another "deal breaker timestamp" as although you may be very skilled at checking corners like a DMG in CS:GO, you still can't see someone who has closed so much of an angle that you can see them as clear as day just by walking into the room.

Oh, and I don't care about if you're even a Global Elite in CS:GO, I know what hacking looks like in a video game when I see it.

Ban Appeal Denied.

Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Hky » 9 months ago

0:34 was very suspicious as you followed your aim onto him as he moved back, but it still could have been F3+B which would deserve a lighter punishment.

2:56 on the other hand was really obvious - you slowly approached him using your primary , and then prefired around the wall when ryanmoneyman was not showing any of his body parts. But every other time you respawn, you arrive faster than if you had held that slow primary weapon. Since almost all action in that match happened near the blue spawn, it makes no sense for you to be cautious there and prefire at such an off-angle when you did not prefire at any other angle.

The 1-year ban will not be lifted, and I expect you to have stopped using any kind of cheats when you come back to play again. Should you be caught again, the next ban will most likely be permanent.

On a side note, I will certainly be improving the anti-xray system soon to prevent this level of cheating, stay tuned people.