0-99
0-99
MC Username: skymichael
Has liked: 3 times

[DENIED] skymichael applying for builder

Post by skymichael » 10 months ago

In-game Name:skymichael

In-Game Level:25

Why I want to be staff on this server: i love cs-go i think its a great idea to put it in minecraft and i really support the server and everyone on it. That is why i want to be a t mod or t builder because i can really help because i know a lot of glitches and i can really help fix them. i enjoy this server and think that i can really help out the server i have lots of friends on the server and with a bit of work we can rise to the top if you know what i mean i really think i can help out the server in a lot of ways and i could probs learn something along the way the server is great and really puts me in the mood to play the game and it sets the mood for it as well

My strengths and how I will use them: my strengths are i know a lot about cars if we where to make like a car thing into the game i would be glad help out. I am going to take a coding class so i will be able to help with that too but i don't know when i will be taking it. also i know how to make a great server even better because after a long time its gets kind of boring after running though the maps and all that but if we can get some more maps going i can really help out with that because i'm still a kid and i have big ideas to.

i just added this. server weakness that i see: well its hard to say in words i would have to show you but there is a glitch in the spawn where you can go to the sub and everything else out side of the map.

Past staff experience:this is my first time but i will make it good i know the rules and i know how to enforce them as well i will not miss use my power and i will help make the server better

Online time each week:i play almost all day now but i start school on the 16 and that will drop my hours from all day to about 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm we are still fixing weekends
i hope you take my application into reason you can get to me at godfirepvp@gmail.com thank you and have a great day
Last edited by skymichael on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skymichael
0-99
0-99

if i keep asking where is everyone its my first time so idk but i need someone to read my appliance

Rijam
Builder
Builder
MC Username: Rijam
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 79 times

Post by Rijam » 10 months ago

Be patient. Don't always expect someone to post something 2 hours after you make the thread. Wait a few days for everyone to see it.

skymichael
0-99
0-99

ok ty

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 10 months ago

I think you could have had more than the one strength about knowing a bunch of cars as that is not a 'strength' in good leaders. That could have gone in skills. Every single passage was one large sentence with no organization besides the subtitles. A strength is a strong trait in you that would make you good for the job. Enjoying the playing aspect of the server isn't exactly what you would want to put in why I want to be staff. I would put in weaknesses of the server and how I could help to make those into strengths. You also didn't put much in about knowing how to code and didn't put any builds into your post.
Got One Taps? This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Rijam
Builder
Builder
MC Username: Rijam
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 79 times

Post by Rijam » 10 months ago

Also don't triple post :P

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 93 times

Post by Breaks » 10 months ago

Please read the rules before applying...

skymichael
0-99
0-99

oh ok sorry its my first time on and i did not read the rules sorry
Last edited by skymichael on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 93 times

Post by Breaks » 10 months ago

skymichael wrote:
10 months ago
wait what rules?
Click Here

skymichael