An archive of all the denied applications
skymichael
0-99
0-99
MC Username: skymichael
Has liked: 3 times

[DENIED] skymichael applying for builder or t mod

Post by skymichael » 1 year ago

hi i am skymichael or Michael. R and i am applying for a t mod or builder it does not mater witch one. I am applying because i love gun colony and i love cs-go. But i cant play it just yet because i'm not 17 years old but i love the idea of cs-go in mine craft. I would love to help out the server a lot and i'm only 12 but i think i meet the standards i am very mature but i do lots of stuff.I do marshal arts and i do k1 racing i love guns cars and just fighting in general by the way if you need help buying a car i'm your man anyways not the topic i really hope you take my application in to a idea thanks for your time. You can get to me at godfirepvp@gmail.com i hope you liked my draft thank you and have a great day

from

Michael Rasmussen

ok so i dont know how to do this but i will just copy and paste it and flil it out
In-game Name:skymichael

In-Game Level:24

Why I want to be staff on this server:i want to help this server be a great server and i always want to help people

My strengths and how I will use them: i am a good coder and i know a lot about cars if you need to know something about one just ask

Past staff experience:this will be my first time and i know the basics so i hope this works

Online time each week: idk how long for sure but i do have school so probs form 3:30pm to about 8:30pm
i hope this is all i need to fill out and thanks for taking time to approve it i am on the server right now
Last edited by skymichael on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Breaks » 1 year ago

Hi Michael, please use the proper application format, or else your application(s) will never get accepted! Here is the link:
Staff Application Requirements & Format

Edit: Also, please edit this staff application so we can keep things clean. When you're done editing your post, please reply to this thread saying that you've updated your application and I'll be more than happy to read it!

Thanks!

skymichael
0-99
0-99

i have fixed it so take a look

skymichael
0-99
0-99

breaks its done

skymichael
0-99
0-99

also please come on gun colony and tell me please

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Breaks » 1 year ago

Thanks for redoing your application, but unfortunately it lacks in effort and depth, so I have to say you should reapply (make a new thread) and please put a lot more effort into it next time.

Thanks again!

Locking application, posting [DENIED] prefix in title, and moving to Denied Application subforum.