VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 116 times
Been liked: 8 times

[DENIED] Staff App.

Post by _VenoMs » 1 year ago

In-game Name: _VenoMs

In-Game Level: 60 (VIP)

Why I want to be staff on this server: I would love to be a staff member on your server because I know there are people out there that ask a lot questions or just need guide to be there to help, this is my first time applying for staff on a server and as this is the first time I would like it to be my best experience so I can look up to this server in the future, I'm positive that you won't regret accepting me as your staff. I would also love to be with the team because I know GC is lacking a lot of Mods, none to be honest, so this is why I would like to be staff, I am not sure if I'm ready yet, its your choice, I hope you accept this apply, and become a future staff member.

My strengths and how I will use them: My strengths are resolving peoples problems, especially when It comes to games, like hackers, which there are many on this amazing server, and I am decent at calming people down, if they are very mad at something, I can make peoples day much better with some comedies, and make suggestions come to the server, and before I go and do that, I will get a superiors insight first before getting it done.

Past staff experience: None

Online time each week: 20+ Hours

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 62 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 1 year ago

You are not good at calming people down, especially your self
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

Savanah
VIP
VIP
MC Username: INSTA_PASTA
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Savanah » 1 year ago

Also you cheat in-game

ryanmoneyman
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 71 times

Post by ryanmoneyman » 1 year ago

"this is my first time applying for staff on a server and as this is the first time I would like it to be my best experience"
Actually it's not...
http://guncolony.com/legacy/d/632-i-d-l ... -read-them

Also one comment on http://guncolony.com/legacy/d/632-i-d-l ... ead-them/4
you said on the last line it was the (if you did {u wont}) it would be the FIRST APP. PASSED ON ANY server. Basically saying that you have posted apps on another server and you are lying on an app., not a good choice...

also @thepersonwhocan'tspellsavanaright and @thepersonwhodoesnotknowwhatanottleis has good points as well

Denied
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

SilverFlaming
MC Username: SilverFlaming
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 39 times

Post by SilverFlaming » 1 year ago

I only see 2 hackers a week....
SILVERFLAMING

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Breaks » 1 year ago

I think it's about time to reapply again, Venom.

This thread has brought out the bad side of you, and that's not what we aim to look at all the time.

I've never really seen you help others while you're on. Actually, you've always been trying to cuss while not getting hit with the filter, saying things such as "bullsh**" and stuff like that, which isn't very friendly towards other players.

You should not lie on your application, and while you're applying next time, I recommend that you be yourself. If you be honest enough about who you are, then maybe you might think that you either need to work on your skillset for becoming a potential TMOD, or you'll bring out the best of you and we'll actually learn that you might be very well fit for TMOD.

Good luck!