[DENIED] Staff Application. T-MOD.

An archive of all the denied applications
User avatar
SilverFlaming
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 204
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: SilverFlaming
Location: Idk the moon?
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 39 times

Re: Staff Application. T-MOD.

Post by SilverFlaming » 1 year ago

I think color is fine just don't make it like 50 different colors.
SILVERFLAMING

User avatar
_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
Posts: 186
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Kometta
Location: Canada, Ontario
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by _VenoMs » 1 year ago

I only put the "About me'' in because now I want people to know what I go through.. I am much different than most, I could see things differently. That's why.
Image
Image

User avatar
_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
Posts: 186
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Kometta
Location: Canada, Ontario
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by _VenoMs » 1 year ago

So why does everyone elses get replied to but not mine? (by either Hky or someone along those lines, about it being denied, or accepted.)

Honestly I'm very very annoyed about that.
Image
Image

User avatar
Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 538
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Breaks
Location: Brevard County, FL
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 100 times
Contact:

Post by Breaks » 1 year ago

_VenoMs wrote:
1 year ago
So why does everyone elses get replied to but not mine? (by either Hky or someone along those lines, about it being denied, or accepted.)

Honestly I'm very very annoyed about that.
why are you feeding yourself lies lol

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1043
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: cartBNR
Location: Dreaming City, Reef
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 143 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 1 year ago

Breaks wrote:
1 year ago
_VenoMs wrote:
1 year ago
So why does everyone elses get replied to but not mine? (by either Hky or someone along those lines, about it being denied, or accepted.)

Honestly I'm very very annoyed about that.
why are you feeding yourself lies lol
Don't you basically mean D E N I E D for the third time?
Image
みあがいっちばーん!

User avatar
Bunnes
0-99
0-99
Posts: 34
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Bunnes
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Bunnes » 1 year ago

Dude you have more replies than me chill.

User avatar
TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
Posts: 677
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 70 times
Contact:

Post by TotalyRosssome » 1 year ago

Let's go beside the fact that your signature is also 'Sup Bit**
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1043
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: cartBNR
Location: Dreaming City, Reef
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 143 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 1 year ago

TotalyRosssome wrote:
1 year ago
Let's go beside the fact that your signature is also 'Sup Bit**
Let's also go beside the fact that he uses "bull****", "f*g", "f*ck", and like 69 different things related to that.
Image
みあがいっちばーん!

User avatar
mr_hidden217
Builder
Builder
Posts: 320
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Finnish_Man
Location: Southern Finland
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 75 times
Contact:

Post by mr_hidden217 » 1 year ago

ok people, I suggest to stop until this application becomes a hate topic about _VenoMs.


User avatar
ryanmoneyman
600-699
600-699
Posts: 674
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Location: Location
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 72 times
Contact:

Post by ryanmoneyman » 1 year ago

mr_hidden217 wrote:
1 year ago
ok people, I suggest to stop until this application becomes a hate topic about _VenoMs.

#proeditor
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

Locked