_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 9 times

[DENIED] Staff Application. T-MOD.

Post by _VenoMs » 1 year ago

In-game Name: _VenoMs. (Soon to be spraIN)

In-Game Level: 60 VIP

Why I want to be staff on this server: I would like to be staff on this server because I have been waiting, and thinking about this for awhile, my past staff apps have had insufficient info about me, I think I have improved my patience, my issues I'm still working on, I would also want to be staff because I've seen a lot of new guns, so I thought to myself, maybe I could try testing guns, I'm not that good at coding, so I want to learn from the best like Rijam and Hky, I don't want this too off-topic, but I had to include this, Rijam is amazing, he's very patient, honest, and very intelligent, much like Breaks, he's also very fit for all his perms, I honestly really admire and look up to people like Hky, Rijam and Breaks, back to the topic, I think it's up to the GC veterans to decide if I'm ready, I find I've come a long way on this server, and I'd love to help out, I really don't like just watching everyone get accepted while I'm just here just waiting.

My strengths and how I will use them: My strengths are little intel on some cheats, like some clients and apprehension of what's going on, and my building is decent, like the aesthetics for designs in builds, and the last thing about my strengths is I have a good bit of experience when it comes to game-sense, my other strength is finding bugs, and maybe fixing them, if there's coding, I can't do that, like I said, I'm not that good, but I'm trying my best to learn, I am always learning from my mistakes, everyone does, I will find more strengths over the years, but that's only to come, I am also good at sometimes resolving problems, when it comes to game-sense, like what guns are good in some maps, or the pros and cons of guns, I always get turned down because I'm just a VIP, and not a mod, I hope someday that'll change, I hope this is good enough.

Past staff experience: None unfortunately. I hope this will be my first.

Online time each week: I can't specify completely, due to work coming into place. But I'd say around 5 to 20 hours, depending on my ping, and my computer. Ill specify later.

About me: I'm sorry if I change the subject, for me, some things are hard for me, I don't want this to get too personal, but my dad was very strict, so I have been disciplined, like military disciplined, when I say I'm serious, I'm dead serious, I try not to argue, or light a flame, I am very sorry if I'm rude to an extent, I'm still working on that irl, hope you know what I go through, and now know me better. What I hate about people, is when someone goes full-out rude, I can't stand when people make fun of my family, or my issues, that could really hurt me, I was bullied a lot in school, like physically, and mentally, that unfortunately, put me in depression for a few months. If I'm mad or tilted about something, I have a damn good reason for that. I do have something called "autism" for some people, it's bad, for me, it's a huge gift, I don't want to sound like a smartass, or anything negative, but in some ways, I could be more intelligent than some, back to the topic, I am sorry if I turned over a rock that I shouldn't have, by example, hackusating some, and my anger, that also goes with my autism, or aspergers. I hope you read this, and I also hope that I wont light a flame, like I did in my last app. I hope this is sufficient info about me, and how some people will now treat me, I have been treated like crap. I can't go back to that. I was a huge console gamer when I was 10 up until 13, I made many builds on some worlds, I was a big artist when I was young, I'm sorry if this is very long. Thank you, and have a nice day. Thank you, and hope you read this to the end.
Last edited by _VenoMs on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Bunnes
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Bunnes
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Bunnes » 1 year ago

I would like to be staff on this server because I have been waiting, and thinking about this for awhile, my past staff apps have had insufficient info about me, and my strengths, I think I have improved my patience, and lastly, my issues,
All of this is why you want to become staff which is ok, but
I do have something called "autism" for some people, it's a gift, for me, it's a huge gift, I don't want to sound like a smartass, or anything negative, but in some ways, I could be more intelligent than some, back to the topic, I am sorry if I turned over a rock that I shouldn't have, by example, hackusating some, and my anger, that also goes with my autism, or aspergers. I hope you read this, and I also hope that I wont light a flame, like I did in my last app. I hope this is sufficient info about me, and how some people will now treat me, I have been treated like sh**, I can't go back to that. Thank you for reading this.
all of this is way off-topic, this should be in "About me" not "Why I want to be staff"
I was a huge console gamer when I was 10 up until 13, I made many builds on some worlds, I was a big artist when I was young,
Again, off-topic. This should be in "about me."

Overall no support. I'm not saying this because you have autism, I'm saying this because your application is very short and it just looks long by telling you're life story. Maybe you can have my support when you make a few changes.

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP

I thought about that just a few minutes ago, about the about me, and I will get to work rn, thanks for the feed-back.

Bunnes
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Bunnes
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Bunnes » 1 year ago

_VenoMs wrote:
1 year ago
I thought about that just a few minutes ago, about the about me, and I will get to work rn, thanks for the feed-back.
No problem

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP

If I do get accepted, It's all because of everyone on here. And thanks for the support.

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 61 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 1 year ago

Use colors. Remove last part also.
5-10 hours???? lol you have a life kind of
About me is very off-topic
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP

Wait, where the hell did that insult come from... I know that I have to use colors.

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: TurboR33
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 132 times

Post by Turbo » 1 year ago

I think you should remove any references to any swears particularly the one where you said the word "sh**". That's all for now...
みあがいっちばーん!

Rijam
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Rijam
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 81 times

Post by Rijam » 1 year ago

TotalyRosssome wrote:
1 year ago
Personally, I hate it when people use colors in their apps.

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Breaks » 1 year ago

Rijam wrote:
1 year ago
TotalyRosssome wrote:
1 year ago
Personally, I hate it when people use colors in their apps.
TOO MANY colors is what I hate.
I'm fine with bold. [mention]TotalyRosssome[/mention] his application is fine as-is with how it visually appears.