0-99
0-99
MC Username: Bunnes
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

[DENIED] Bunnes' T-Mod Application.

Post by Bunnes » 1 year ago

In-Game Level: 38

Why I want to be staff on this server: I'm active, helpful and the server is growing little by little. and we'll need a lot of staff, maybe not now but later on, and I want to be here to help moderate it in the future! I have experience and know how to deal with issues a player may have. I always look at the chat when I'm not AFK (Away from Keyboard) I don't ignore no one and do not plan of ignoring anyone. I'm cheerful and playful with everyone and do not discriminate anyone.

My strengths and how I will use them:
~Patience~
This will help me in a long run. Being patient takes a lot of effort because the person you may be helping with may not understand you, and I'll do whatever I can to help his issue. If I see that I can not resolve his issue, I will contact other staff to help me with it. I will not just give up on helping with him/her and would never ignore him/her. I will give my 110% to help with the issue.

~Friendly~
Being friendly will help players see that I am approachable, and they should not be afraid to ask a staff if they have a issue they cannot solve by themselves. I'm really helpful and will help with anything. I'll be on team speak and discord as well and if you are lonely just talk to me and I'll talk/play with you.

~Mature~
I'm mature when it comes to moderating, I take things serious when there's a problem in the chat or there's a issue with another player. I do not joke around when I'm taking these tasks. Also, I'm strict and I enforce the rules heavily, but I give them warnings at first, if they keep breaking the rules, I'll kick/mute them.[/color

~Unbiased~
I will treat every player the same, even if they are my friends and I will not have favoritism. If one of my friends and a player and arguing I will tell BOTH of them to stop. I will not mute one of them and leave the other one. They will BOTH have consequences for their actions. I will look both sides of the story if there's a problem, I will not take anyone's word if they do not have proof.

~ Listener~
This will help me become a better moderator, by listening to their problems and help. They can come talk to me whenever they want, I'll be always looking at chat unless I'm AFK (Away from Keyboard).

~Honest~
I'm 100% honest with everyone, I will not lie

Past staff experience: Yes, I've been moderator for 2 years now, but only on small servers. They taught me many things by using their alts as "undercover" and what I'll do if they hack, spam, argue or even disrespect. I'll like to thank them for training me or I'l would have never know how to moderate!

Online time each week: I can be on 5 hours a day maybe 6 depending on my schedule. So, I guess 35-38 hours a week.

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: TurboR33
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by Turbo » 1 year ago

Ten outta ten. That's a proper application. (Venom, take notes.)
みあがいっちばーん!

Bunnes
0-99
0-99

Turbo wrote:
1 year ago
Ten outta ten. That's a proper application. (Venom, take notes.)
Thank you.

ryanmoneyman
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 68 times

Post by ryanmoneyman » 1 year ago

Turbo wrote:
1 year ago

(Venom, take notes.)
lol.
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 1 year ago

I'm looking on at these knowing that I'm never going to be able to get there because my parents are rich and send me to camps all summer so I have some time but not a lot.
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

SilverFlaming
MC Username: SilverFlaming
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 39 times

Post by SilverFlaming » 1 year ago

Bunnes I fully support your staff application and you, I really hope you become future staff.
SILVERFLAMING

Bunnes
0-99
0-99

SilverFlaming wrote:
1 year ago
Bunnes I fully support your staff application and you, I really hope you become future staff.
Thank you.

Bunnes
0-99
0-99

Requesting lock since it's already denied xD

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin