0-99
0-99
MC Username: TheRealMistyfur

[DENIED] Staff Application TMod

Post by TheRealMistyfur » 6 months ago

In-game Name: TheRealMistyfur

In-Game Level:11

Why I want to be staff on this server:
The reason I want to be staff on Guncolony is because I love helping players especially new players, I've been around on Guncolony for over a year and I feel that I am fully capable of being staff, also Guncolony is growing fast three months ago the player count was around 12 now the player count is around 30, but with growth comes a need for more staff.

My strengths and how I will use them:
I have great knowledge of illegal mods (Hacks), and I am very forgiving I believe that everyone makes mistakes.

Past staff experience:
I was a "Basic Mod" for a small server call Qezzland, but the server died due to a lack of funding.

Online time each week: 26+ hours

Rijam
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Rijam
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by Rijam » 6 months ago

Denied
Please meet the application requirements before submitting a staff application. You do not meet the requirement of reaching level 15 in game.

This can be easily done by voting (with /vote) and play for a few days. You are already level 11 so leveling up 4 more times shouldn't take that long if you play and vote.

Once you have reached level 15, you can apply again. Please do not apply again until you have reached level 15 or I will just have to deny it again.

The requirements are outlined at the top of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3
Thank you for at least following the format.