- This map is called Summit Guard placed in the Canadian winter on a lake.
- The main thing going for it is a vast lake for sniping across. There is a island in west giving some cover for people who want to cross the Lake, but it's not recommended.
- Dense forests surround the edges of the lake giving cover for people who want to use rifles instead of sniper, but there are bridges what are killing zones.
- There's a large town in the south with tons of buildings for cover.
- There are many camping locations around the map, but the Forestry Lookout towers them all with more cover and height in the North
- The distance from the Lookout to Town is about 1.25-1.75 times longer then in Volcanic
- The amount of bullets in a gun must be increased, or resupply stations must be added to accommodate long battle.
- Battles need to be longer too.
- The spawn locations and amount can be changed to make it more active, if needed.
* The RED and BLUE dots in the map are spawn points.
* Black boxes are buildings.
* "T" shapes are small lookouts.
* "-- -- -- --" are roads.
* "-- -- -- --" is the border.