El'Brusskiy Infection.

Built a new map for the server? Submit it here!
_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 9 times

El'Brusskiy Infection.

Post by _VenoMs » 4 months ago

Hello! This is my first map submission and map made. I hope you like it! Download is at the end!

Backstory: A long time ago, in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic, there was a goldmine, labled for disaster, Joseph Stalin didn't read the backstory and the certificate of the mountain in El'brusskiy. It was infested with Arsenic, a very toxic dust, one mining expedition, in 1965. That disaster, became a fear of Russia's local residents, 10 miners were trapped in a rockslide, and infected by the infamous Arsenic, they were killed and revived as Zombies, in a matter of weeks, tourists were advised of the Outbreak, 4 more victims had been eaten, and killed, making the Zombie count 14. Enough to kill a crowd. 15 Years later, the president of Russia, sent Russia's elite units, Spetsnaz, they were fighting for survival, never came back to this day.

Pretty cool backstory, eh?

Screenshots:

Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rgcu8q3jaisf ... cMV2a?dl=0

If the download link doesn't work, DM me on discord.

Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 81 times

Post by Hky » 4 months ago

The map might be a bit too small and crammed, so it might end up a bit like Museum where everyone is forced to find a camping spot and running around is not viable. IMO making the mines 4x4 would make it a lot better.

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by _VenoMs » 4 months ago

Thinking about it, I did use vanilla mc to make the ravine, and I was hoping it would be bigger but I have my job, family, and a lot of other stuff. But feel free to renovate it a bit.