- Yea, I can change that. I had a idea to make A site look like the Hydro Dam from The Long Dark.Rijam wrote: ↑8 months agoSome stuff I'm concerned about
- Back of A being a little too dark (easy to fix though)
- Observer blocks (the server is still 1.10, and Observer blocks were added in 1.11. So we'll have to replace all of the observer blocks with furnaces or dispensers or droppers.)
- A being too hard to rush for T's (On earlier rounds)(It takes CT's ~5 seconds to get outside to see whether the T's went A or B. If the T's went A through outside, both teams would start shooting very quickly.) (Once the T's get AWPs, It wont be as hard because they can snipe any CT's who go outside.)
[Pictures] - Why do we need to support older versions of MC, but ok. I can do that.
- I made the B tunnels entrance to be similar to De_DustII. In most games in De_DustII, CT's are already in the site when T's rush. Plus, smoke grenades and flash grenades(if added) will make it much easier to take the site, because of the B site layout. I can still look into changing the B site to be more fun.
- The ladder placement was intentional, but if needed we can make the ladder longer.
- Do you mean the part outside going from T -> A?
- I used WorldPainter to make the terrain. It was a 48 hour learning experience of fail, hate and victory. It was really something special I'l remember forever.
- Yes, I would like it to snow in the map. I think the AntiCheaterBarrierBox needs to be changed that snow fall naturally.