sneak peak of map thingy

Built a new map for the server? Submit it here!
asdfpoo
0-99
0-99
MC Username: asdfpoo
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 6 times

sneak peak of map thingy

Post by asdfpoo » 5 months ago

heres a sneak peak of my defusal map. Give me some criticism for making the map but don't be too toxic and cancer in the comment section (it'll make me sad :((((((). The following picture shows the map, and sections that are sort of covered or need a bit of explanation are marked with numbers

just use the world download its so much better. also, remember that this map is still incomplete so ᵈᴼⁿᵗ ʰᴬᵗᵉ ᵒᴺ ᵐᴱ okay
have fun

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xxzz9uwl6 ... c+map1.zip
insert epic #1 victory royale here

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by _VenoMs » 5 months ago

Nice, seems pretty cool tbh, I dont think we need any more maps right now, so you should probably hold off.

mr_hidden217
Builder
Builder
MC Username: Finnish_Man
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by mr_hidden217 » 5 months ago

I do like this map layout being simple and having two entrances per site like it should be, however that is as far as I will go with praises.

Minimap

This map will only works with 6 players, maybe 8 due to its small size and also B site feels too cramped with the entrances being too narrow allowing any CT to mow down any B site rushes.

Minimap showing CT vision.

A site on the other hand is too open and CT sided allowing CT's to rush to any position (shown on map) before T's and prepare for any T rush.

To improve this map, I would first upscale B site and downscale A site and finally nerf the CT south-east location with the window.

asdfpoo
0-99
0-99
MC Username: asdfpoo
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by asdfpoo » 5 months ago

Okay thanks for the deep anal of the map. I'll be working on it to improve spots.
insert epic #1 victory royale here