[ACCEPTED] (Final copy) Ryanmoneyman's Trial Moderator Application.

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
ryanmoneyman
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 71 times

[ACCEPTED] (Final copy) Ryanmoneyman's Trial Moderator Application.

Post by ryanmoneyman » 7 months ago

FYI: I have made SO many edits on my application, and it seems to me that I should just keep it in 1 clean post.

My In-Game Name: ryanmoneyman is my username.

My age: I am currently 14 years of age.

My In-Game Level: I am a level 60.

Why I want to be staff on this server: I want to become a staff member on this server to make the server and the server’s community a safe place for everyone. No matter what the situation is or what it takes, I will help this server grow into a pure, clean and free future alongside other staff members. I will help by protecting the server and players from hackers and chat violators. I also want to help people with knowing how to play, especially new players, as well. I do not get highly hostile and I can get along well with others. I love helping people out and bringing justice to those who do not follow rules. The only thing that makes me happy is knowing that people are having fun, and I never want to let that fall.

My strengths and how I will use them:

Awareness I am always on alert for users who break the rules. When a user breaks a rule, I quickly respond. I also know what punishments to issue if a person breaks a rule. I will use this skill to help players maintain a healthy environment for everyone to have fun.

Respect I give my full respect to players, staff members, and everyone via forums and discord. I know that even if I make it to the team, I still have to give my full respect to everyone, no matter. I do not have favorites, and that is because every player is equal, even if you are a staff member.

Active member I am very active on this server and with that I see too many players breaking the rules. I even have 38 reports, which is too many in my eyes. I know that I can make a huge, positive impact on this issue.

Efficient Being efficient is a skill I was born with. I do an efficient job at helping everyone and putting the negatives into their place. I am mostly efficient at reporting players for bad behavior. I have no weak element in my efficiency skills.

Helpful Being helpful is a skill I am very efficient on. I help players by telling them how to play, how to open crates, etc. I have even created a guide for beginners to help them understand the basics of the game: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190. I am also helpful by reminding players of the rules in case they have not been informed of them. However I do not only help new members, I help everyone regardless of who they are.

MeaningfulIf there is a problem between players, I listen to both sides of the incident. I refrain from making immediate decisions in case there is something missed. When making my response, I point out factors that contribute reason and relevance to the situation. Once the conclusion has passed, I tell all players that contributed to the situation to avoid conflict with the given subject, regardless of their role.
Off Topic
Developer
General idea of codingI have worked with coding for some time and it became my main interest. I have used novice programs such as scratch, stencyl (code mode,) etc making my own games. I can read a lot of JavaScript codes and identify what they do. I am mostly capable of detecting errors, however fixing them may be a challenge.

Hardware expert.I have excelled in the field of hardware. I have managed to connect 9 pc’s (boxes) and make their central processing unit, graphics processing unit, Random Access Memory, etc work as one. Also I have very sensitive satellite internet (modified) that runs a fatal error at least 2 times a day, thus crashing the WiFi signal. However without my knowledge in hardware, I would not be posting this. (Not trying to brag, even though it seems like I am.)
Actions I will never perform as a staff member (if my application gets accepted): I vow to never abuse my permissions for anyone’s sake, not even my own. I will never break the current rules as I know they still apply to me as a player. I will not use my rank as a symbol of skill, or anything that puts down another or a specific group. My duty as a staff member is to not treat players like toys, but treat them like they are my family. I will never use exceptions due to the fact that the rules are the rules, although I am forgiving.

Past staff experience: I have no past experience with being a staff member on any server.

Online time each week: I am online for approximately 15 hours a week.

Votes: I have 694 votes currently.

Significant punishments: I have received 0 significant punishments since day one in my time of GunColony.
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 116 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by _VenoMs » 7 months ago

Good app, there is a bit of stuff in there that you don't need like votes, hard ware expertise, but other than that it's decent, very similar to Carter's application, that's a big downfall. But decent app, you may be accepted.
Good luck.

awesomepetie35
MC Username: awesomepetie35
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 52 times

Post by awesomepetie35 » 7 months ago

The honeys will flock even more to the ryanmoneys when they see this great staff app. Awesome work dude.
I"M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: cartBNR
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 140 times

Post by Turbo » 7 months ago

*throws lots of money*

good luck my d00d
みあがいっちばーん!

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 116 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by _VenoMs » 7 months ago

awesomepetie35 wrote:
7 months ago
The honeys will flock even more to the ryanmoneys when they see this great staff app. Awesome work dude.
XD

WoahItzNik
MC Username: OoNik
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by WoahItzNik » 6 months ago

Amazing. This is one of the best staff apps I ever seen. Its really thought through and you obviously worked really hard on it. I think it has a GREAT chance of getting accepted. I give you my +1. :)

SilverFlaming
MC Username: SilverFlaming
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 39 times

Post by SilverFlaming » 5 months ago

Can’t like it twice :(
SILVERFLAMING

ryanmoneyman
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 71 times

Post by ryanmoneyman » 5 months ago

I would like to give my huge thanks to all that are giving their support to my application. If this gets accepted, you will see the results, but it is still up to the owner to decide.
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 62 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 5 months ago

ecks dee wrote:
5 months ago
I would like to give my huge thanks to all that are giving their support to my application. If this gets accepted, you will see the results, but it is still up to the owner to decide.
Or breaks apparently
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Hky » 3 months ago

Staff application accepted!

I am quite impressed about the quality of your application and your dedication to playing on the server.

Get acquainted with your responsibilities as a trial moderator and feel free to ask our other staff members questions on either the in-game staff chat or the forum and Discord staff sections. Welcome to the team!