Trexar's TMOD app Updated and Edited

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
Trexar
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Trexar
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 25 times

Trexar's TMOD app Updated and Edited

Post by Trexar » 6 months ago

In-game Name:VIP Trexar

In-Game Level:60

Why I want to be staff on this server: Due to the recent thread titled: "Isn't it time for more staff again?" I have decided to apply for TMOD to help out with the server.

As I've noticed the talk in the recent thread made, the server should have more staff who can be on during the, "European prime time", 4-6PM EST which is 7-9PM or so in Europe. At that time I can be on to help out with the needs of the server.
This community needs help as we have a lot of new players since the recent updates, in those terms I can see the importance of having more staff.

I want to keep the server from being run over by new players, to keep this server up on it's feet, we shall need more help and "Crowd control", as new players also bring trouble makers.

I'd really like to step up to the plate, and help out.

My strengths and how I will use them: Being what they call a "Veteran" of the server, I am quite familiar with the questions that new or inexperienced players, will be asking.

I will be glad to help out with anything asked of me by fellow lovers of the Guncolony server. I am a responsible personnel with a passion for work, and I will do my duty gladly.

Humor is another strength of mine, keeping the server less toxic and more "fun" is important in this time of need.

Passion is one of my favorite things, I believe that Passion is the way to opportunity.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."- Thomas Edison.

Also knowing English, and German, I may solve problems with people who may not understand the rules.

Past staff experience: I used to have a small server that my brother made, as he is the one that loves coding and that jazz, he made me a co-owner and let me make smaller decisions for the server.

But after a year, when my brother left to go to college, I couldn't keep the server up and running, even so as we had about 5 active players.

Online time each week: About 7 hours.
Last edited by Trexar on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DEFINITIV DU NICHT!

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by _VenoMs » 6 months ago

Maybe try to put in a bit more detail, and try to be on a bit more, about 5+ hours a week. Just a suggestion, but it's totally up to you, your life, your app, your choice. Other than that, I'd love to have you as staff. And I support you.

Steve_Happy_321
MC Username: stevehappy321
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Steve_Happy_321 » 6 months ago

Not bad of an application. As Venom suggested, you could definitely add more detail, particularly about why you want to be staff, your experiences and dedication to the server, as well as any recurring problems you notice on the server and what actions you will take to fix them.

I'd also like to see you come online more often, because 2-6 hours online a week may impact your chance of acceptance. Rather than stating that you only come online for 2-6 hours a week, try joining in consistently on weekends and state in your application that you spend a significantly greater amount of time on during the weekends, which might increase your chances of being accepted as a weekend staff (like what I'm hoping for). Of course, if you have other commitments, I will not contest them, as it is your personal life.

Additionally, you could also check out other accepted staff applications to see how they structured their points. Staff applications are public for us to look at, so get inspired! After all, a staff application to GunColony is like an application to a job, so edit and detail your application, as it is your first impression!

Other than that, it is up to you to build up and maintain your reputation with the server. With a few more details to your application, the staff members will definitely consider you for a position. Good luck!
Regards,
stevehappy321
Lvl 60 Guncolony Veteran

ryanmoneyman
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 68 times

Post by ryanmoneyman » 6 months ago

Viel Glück!
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: TurboR33
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by Turbo » 6 months ago

Here's bratwurst, BMW M4s, and some assorted HK guns. Good luck on the app GSG9 boi
みあがいっちばーん!

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 6 months ago

Turbo wrote:
6 months ago
Here's bratwurst, BMW M4s, and some assorted HK guns. Good luck on the app GSG9 boi
BMW M4 GTS?
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Breaks » 6 months ago

TotalyRosssome wrote:
6 months ago
Turbo wrote:
6 months ago
BMW M4 GTS?
Please do not go off topic.