Staff Application Requirements & Format [Updated March 26th 2017]

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 85 times

Staff Application Requirements & Format [Updated March 26th 2017]

Post by Hky » 1 year ago

Staff Application Requirements:

1. You must be at least 12 years old.
2. You must reach LEVEL 15 in-game to apply for staff.
3. You must have been a member of the server for at least 30 days.
4. You must have at least 8 votes (voting on all four sites for 2 days will do).
5. You have received no significant punishments (ban/mutes, not kick warnings) in the last 30 days.

These requirements are effective March 26, 2017.
For older staff applications (like those submitted on Google Forms of the legacy website), the staff applications will follow the guidelines set in the old enjin website on Nov. 21th, 2015 (yes, more than a year ago).

Format (Copy this):
(Please specify that you're applying for Trial Mod or Trial Builder somewhere in your title)

In-game Name:

In-Game Level:

Why I want to be staff on this server:

My strengths and how I will use them:

Past staff experience:

Online time each week:

(Trial Builder Applications Only) Screenshots of previous builds (Please use imgur or another image hosting service):

PLEASE POST YOUR STAFF APPLICATION IN A SEPARATE THREAD, NOT REPLYING TO THIS THREAD.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE ENTIRE FORM WITH COMPLETE HONESTY.

Clarification on each of the blanks:
In-game Name: This is your in-game name in the server. It would be best if you can update either your thread or your forum profile name, if you change your Minecraft name.

Age: Your age. Please answer this truthfully and precisely. For example, even if tomorrow is your 13th birthday, you should still fill out '12' in the Age forms. You are allowed to edit your age since application has been posted - assuming that you keep honest. Please note that there are no exceptions, so you probably shouldn't bother posting if you're younger than 12.

In-Game Level: Your in-game levels, appears at the very left of your chat as a number. You may also include your donation/purchased ranks here.

Why I want to be staff on this server: The reason why you're applying for staff. No minimum/maximum character limits, but do try to write it as neatly as possible.

My strengths and how I will use them: What your strengths are, and how you would use them to help the server with your staff rank. Do not fill in "everything" since that sounds immature and is basically always false.

Past staff experience: Present or past experience of being staff. We do not reject players that are also staff on other servers, but you should reserve a decent amount of time on this server as a staff member.

Online time each week: How long you CURRENTLY go online on the server and forums each week.