Staff Application. T-MOD. -SpraIN_

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 9 times

Staff Application. T-MOD. -SpraIN_

Post by _VenoMs » 1 year ago

In-game Name: SpraIN_

In-Game Level: 60 (VIP)

Why I want to be staff on this server:I could start off by saying how this is the best 3D Gun server I have ever played. I could brag about the excellent gameplay put on by Rijam, The fact is, this is a given fact because I play here, and if it weren't all of these things, I wouldn't be here applying for TMOD/Admin. The simple reason for me wanting to be a part of this team is that I have a love for helping people. I have a great sense of accomplishment and gamesense when someone that asks for my help has their problems resolved. To have happy players online only makes this server better. The other reasons are that I want this to be my best experience ever.

My strengths and how I will use them: My strengths are that I could work alongside of Breaks, Rijam, and Silver very well, I love bringing good gameplay and keep to good fun going, I will try my best not to swear or break any rules, I am a trustworthy person when it comes to keeping secrets, and love helping others with gameplay issues, I will try my best to rid, and possibly ban cheaters, before that happends, I will get authorisation from another one of my superiors first.

Past staff experience: Unfortunately, none.

Online time each week: 4 to 10 hours, depending.

mr_hidden217
Builder
Builder
MC Username: Finnish_Man
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by mr_hidden217 » 1 year ago

"http://guncolony.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=139"
- This is all I need to say.

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by _VenoMs » 1 year ago

You haven't even confronted your superiors... You can't already say it's denied...

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Breaks » 1 year ago

He didn't say it was denied, he just linked one of your previous staff applications. :)

Good luck!

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: TurboR33
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 134 times

Post by Turbo » 1 year ago

"happends"

I think you need to watch your spelling.
みあがいっちばーん!

SilverFlaming
MC Username: SilverFlaming
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 43 times

Post by SilverFlaming » 1 year ago

Dude, you begged for me to give you a good gun in game and I gave it to you just to see if you would use it and I gave you multiple chances to stop using it, but you didn't and begged me for more stuff after that, so you will cheat yet you will try your best to rid and ban cheaters. Also, I have never seen you try to help someone with a problem.
SILVERFLAMING

ryanmoneyman
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 71 times

Post by ryanmoneyman » 1 year ago

With good points above... you legitimatly command players to do things like tiday "stop using flamers/FL's" And you did rage in discord, voice channel.
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

Vernonon
300-399
300-399
MC Username: Fart_Sniffer
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by Vernonon » 1 year ago

ecks dee wrote:
1 year ago
With good points above... you legitimatly command players to do things like tiday "stop using flamers/FL's" And you did rage in discord, voice channel.
Wait, he raged?
I'M UR WORST NIGHTMARE !!!!!

Turbo
VIP
VIP

Vernonon wrote:
1 year ago
ecks dee wrote:
1 year ago
Wait, he raged?
Of course he does.... Both voice and chat. Discord and Minecraft. Game and Life.
みあがいっちばーん!

Turbo
VIP
VIP

Actually, you know what, you no longer are allowed my support. From what I have experienced to people telling me is that you are an immature person who has a worse temper than I do.

You always bypass the filter using /me, scream at people with caps, and especially disobeying staff member especially before I resigned because you got angry at people camping in Jungle and lost your temper and started bypassing, using caps, and getting your ass kicked out by me because you won't chill.

I know you more than most people do in fact. Hell, when I told you to calm down when people camp in Jungle, you actually called me a c**t. I heard also from Solo that you always get mad when you die everytime, which is basically true because pretty much anyone who's been with you in a voice chat know how bad you sound when you go full Hulk.

You also never have really done anything good in fact. Which is very true because we know you've harassed players for using a weapon you got killed by. I don't care how much you're going to cry at me for once you have read the entire thing.

You've pretty much broken any chat rule in existance at this point. You called people a f*g, c**t, etc. You've even went rogue against staff and staff from both past to present, active to resigned, know how much of a damned raging bull you are.
みあがいっちばーん!